All prices are in GBP and all orders are charged in GBP. The website has the option to display prices in other currencies but please note that prices shown other than in GBP are always for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual amount charged to you by PayPal or your card company. The order total – the amount you will actually be charged – will be displayed in GBP before you place your order.
We can’t tell exactly what the equivalent amount is in currencies other than GBP because the exchange rate changes constantly and card providers and PayPal may use a different exchange rate than the one we’re using. They may also levy additional fees and charges which we do not know and cannot estimate.
If you are paying by bank transfer, you must ensure that your order is settled in full in GBP only and that you set up the bank transfer such that the amount received (after currency conversion and any bank charges) is equal to the amount show in GBP before you place your order.
- KegArt accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. By accessing and using the website you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed without notice.
- Prices shown on the site for any products or services offered are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you before despatch to give you the opportunity to cancel your order.
- Prices shown for products on the site are not inclusive of delivery charge.
Sale / Despatch
- We will try to deliver within a few days of receipt of order – but please allow from 7 to up to 21 days delivery. (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Please let us know if your order is urgent as it may be possible to dispatch orders earlier than this.
- Any delay will be notified to you immediately via email.
- Postage is quoted at source and there are no hidden extras.Deliveries can only be made to a full postal address. A signature is usually needed on receipt of goods.
- Overseas consignments may be sent by Courier or International Mail services. For Overseas Delivery please contac us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods must be paid for in full prior to despatch.
- All products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee availability of the products listed.
- Payment shall be taken on our behalf by PayPal as agent for us by credit or debit card.
- On receipt of your goods please check the items carefully and notify us immediately of any items that are incorrect or incomplete.
- In the event of receiving damaged goods, you must notify us immediately and we may ask you to confirm this in writing. Do not return the goods unless instructed by us and retain the goods and packaging until the carrier has had an opportunity to review them.
- We cannot accept any liability for delayed or non-delivery of goods due to misinformation or an incorrectly supplied delivery address or a mistake by the carrier.
- If a parcel is returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect delivery address supplied by you, the customer, we reserve the right to charge the appropriate carriage fee to re-send.
- If you do not wish the goods to be re-sent we will, at our discretion, refund the value of the goods, but we are unable to refund the original carriage fee.
- We accept no liability for goods required for a specified date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will always do our best to achieve your deadline but please order in sufficient time for time-critical items.
- Local taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot be held responsible for any orders which are seized, impounded or have additional duty charged on them by Customs.
- Unwanted goods that have been correctly supplied will only be accepted for return at our discretion. You must contact us for authorisation before returning any items. It will be your responsibility to ensure the goods are returned unopened and in a re-saleable condition. We regret we are unable to refund any carriage costs.
- In event of returning a faulty item, please return all small items to our office address. For larger goods, please return them to Dar Trans Parcels Ltd. in London, 29 Acton Lane W3 9NJ Please contact us beforehand via e-mail so we can advise the shippers.
- All Cusome made products or with personalization are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise agreed by us.
Using Vouchers, Coupons and Gift Certificates
- Limit one promotional voucher per person, per offer and one promotional voucher per order.
- This promotional voucher may only be redeemed at our Web site www.masterofmalt.com toward the purchase of products listed on the current website.
- Please note that a minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be used to pay for Master of Malt Certificates.
- All images, photographs or written material used on the www.kegart.co.uk website may NOT be reproduced, copied, stored or used in any way whatsoever without the prior written agreement and permission of KegArt. You may download and temporarily store pages in order to view them, for your own personal non commercial use.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above.
If you have any problems or questions then please don’t hesitate to contact us.